This cucumber salad reminds me of my favorite Japanese restaurants. I’ve substituted sugar with stevia to make each serving 0 points.
Freestyle points per serving: 0
- 2 medium cucumbers
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3/8 tsp. Truvia stevia blend (adjust your own brand of sweetener as needed)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil or sesame seeds
- Slice cucumbers into very thin rounds, as thin as possible.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over cucumbers. If storing cucumbers to serve later, leave them plain and keep them in a paper-towel lined container.
3 thoughts on “Japanese Cucumber Salad Recipe”
Oooh thank you very much 🙂 I will need to make this soon! 🙂